Using Data & Analytics to Drive HR Decisions
Data is becoming more prevalent in our everyday life than ever before. 2021 is no exception to that and promises to be the biggest year for businesses using data to drive their decisions to date.
While HR companies begin to implement data for employee and employer decision-making, it is important they use the right metrics to gain an accurate representation of what they plan to assess.
This article from ADP lists the six biggest HR data trends for 2021:
- Creating metrics of consequence
- Bring data to life with storytelling
- Combine HR expertise with analytics
- Understand and identify bias in data
- Proper translation of data is vital
- Get granular with skills data
Read the original article here.